29 August, 2008

A New Page.

Well. I am back and have been for about two weeks now! It is so very nice to be back here in Oklahoma...I missed so much: the warmth of the sun, the friendliness of the people, the breeze (not the wind lol), my dog (Whiskey), my friends and family, and so much more.
Now that I am back I have had the opportunity to reflect a bit on my time spent in Juneau and how it has changed me...and taught me things. Things like:

- Stand firm in the direction given by the Word of God and by the convictions given by the Holy Spirit, regardless of opposition.
- Sometimes people will hate you for you Faith.
- Don't have expectations...instead just have anticipations.
- Humble yourself to let Christ work through you.


There are a great many of things in addition to these that I have found true through my travels this summer. I look forward to telling you about them in person!

No comments: