28 April, 2010

accountable?

To be successful in this life we must constantly evaluate and re-evaluate where we stand. To live our lives in a manner most glorifying to Christ we must always be willing to be honest with ourselves and with those who have been placed beside us to help in our walk.
Here are just a few questions I find to help me stay grounded and consistently moving forward. I hope that they too will help you do the same.

How has my relationship with God been this week?

What has He been teaching me?

How has my quiet time been?

Have I been adequately investing in others?

Have I been praying for the lost; specific and general?

Have I sat before God today... and just listened?

Am I defeated in any area of my life currently?

What sins have I been struggling with recently?


Thank you to all of you who help me be a better man, and servant...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these pertinent questions. Sometimes it's truly easy to get caught up in life and not realize that your relationship is struggling or that your actions aren't pleasing to God. It's so important (and easily forgotten) to keep moving forward, it's something that I've been working on a lot here lately.

OklahomaBrad said...

:)
Thank you Erin!