It's MONDAY! Yea, I know sometimes Mondays are a drag...they are the day that stifles the fun of the weekend, and brings us all to yet another week of work or school. But, there are so many good things and blessings, within this day too!!! At times it's just difficult to remember that.
So, this is the beginning of 'Happy Monday!'!!! I will be blogging weekly on this day with the simple purpose of sharing with you all the things I have found to be happy about. These blogs may be small in length, but I hope you will leave them smiling and more fully aware of how great a day it really is! I stole the idea from Snippet & Ink, whom I enjoy following, and it will be in a format that is a bit erratic; you may find everything from, short statements to lengthy stories, links to funny sites to verses from the Bible.
Welcome, to Happy Monday!
- Before I leave this world I really would like to learn to juggle...since I woke again today, I have another chance to learn!
- This past week was a great opportunity to view meteors, check out these 12 awesome meteor photos. If you have kids, and have not given them the opportunity to see this amazing view created by God, please give them that chance. :)
- Cardinals fans be excited! Even as we have fallen to number two in the division, we are still fighting hard and Albert is helping us with his record setting homeruns!
- Since I have bought the new Apple, I have started listening to Podcasts, and absolutly love them! If you too listen to podcasts, I highly recommend Tommy Nelson's podcast at Denton Bible Church. If you get a chance, check it out, I think you will like it.
- If you are in the Weatherford area on Thursday night, come check out my friends from Green Corn Revival, perform at my number one hang-out spot The Cup. They perform at 7 P.M.
- 'always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy' Philippians 1:4
- If you have things that are making you happy this day, or if you have something share with others, please feel free to post!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
-Oh the Places You Will GO - Dr. Seuss