It does not have to be this way! I hope that your reading this will be your first step toward revamping your motivation.
Every January we have hundreds of resolutions set and every year they sound like this, "stop smoking, get fit, lose weight, enjoy life more, quit drinking, become organized, learn something new, get out of debt, spend more time with friends and family, help people more, ect...", and chances are if your 2011 resolution is among these, that was your 2010, 2009, and 2008 resolution too. So let's change this. Let's finish what we started.
Here are some resources and facts to help you jump your ambitions back up:
- Watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
- Get active, and go for the BIG resolutions...like competing in a triathlon
- If you are average in your diet then you drink a soda a day (at least) and it you do, then you consume approximately 91,000 calories in the course of the year from that beverage alone
- According to the CDC, 12% of adult Americans have heart disease
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America and growing each year
- 77% of families owe debt
Take these next few days to thank about setting a six month resolution to make your life better...