05 June, 2012

My God

"i am continually with You; You hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.
whom have i in heaven but You? and there is nothing on earth that i desire besides You.
my flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength (Rock) of my heart and my portion forever."
                                                              Psalm 73:23-26





Sometimes,
...actually most times things are tough. This world knocks us down, and there seems to be nobody to help us up. As we sit on the pavement the whole world walking by us, we reach out, we look to friends, family, and eventually to anybody for a helping hand.

What unspeakable peace I have in knowing that my God is here. He is here with me, no matter what I am going through or how utterly alone I feel, I take comfort in knowing that the creator of the universe is my Strong Tower, my Rock!

If today you feel like you are in a canyon with steep walls and no escape...here's me reminding you of what I have been reminded of today!

"My God is so big, so strong, and so mighty! There is nothing my God can not do!"

No comments: