04 May, 2010

Psalm 121

Some days things just seem to be tougher than others...
sometimes it just seems difficult to not be bitter...or a little jaded...
I am not a negative person and really even when I am feeling bitter and choosing my attitude takes a bit more effort than what i find usual, I still seem to be positive.

Today, I am just tired.

People. Why is it so difficult for you to be honest? Why is it so tough for you to be loyal? Why don't you even try?




"I lift up my eyes to the hills,
from where doe my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Isreal
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper;
the Lord is your shade on you right hand.

The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in
from this time forth andforevermore."

Lord thank you!



Like I have posted before, I am unbalanced when I do not have my day set by and directed by my King. When you have days like this you are probably unbalanced also...try talking to God!




On a closing note,

To you that is so important to me: Thank you for looking for my leaf...and for standing at my side.

No comments: